[OASISOLC][WIN95] zedit new

From: Benjamin Draper (satrycus@DRACHENBURG.DEMON.CO.UK)
Date: 03/16/98

Basically zedit new doesn't rename newindex to index.

 Yes I know this has been answered and fixed, with the patch from 1.6a
to 1.6b. However, it doesn't seem to work. It doesn't look like there's
anything in the patch that affects how the indices are renamed.
 So could someone please tell me what the fix is, cos I just spent an
hour coming the whole 1.6b patch and couldn't find a difference.
 Thanks.

-> Ben