Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Damn connector!

From: Joachim Pileborg (pilen@TRELLEBORG.MAIL.TELIA.COM)
Date: 03/17/98

At 17-Mar-98, Jesper Andersen wrote:

> How can I find the "spammers" addy, I got the IP but would like to get a
> hold of that little freak, or his admin his IP is 017.255.020.000.
> This has happened two times today where he tried to log on for around 500
> times, and it happened last week to. Its getting quite annouying.
> Hope you have some ideas, mail me directly at knight@stofanet.dk if you
> think this is to much off-topic.

I don't know if you tried to ping that ip-number, but when I did,
ping sent 8 packets, and received 7 of them, _plus_ 122 duplicates
before I hit control-c!  I would say that there is something weird
with that host.

/ Joachim

The Arrow!
Joachim Pileborg     Phone   : +46-(0)410-40915
C.B. Friisgatan 1    Cellular: 0705-654429
23142 TRELLEBORG     Email   : pilen@trelleborg.mail.telia.com
Sweden               WWW     : http://w1.410.telia.com/~u41003102