Re: [CODE] tiny bug in Circle bpl 13

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 03/19/98

>----------

I've seen this debate on a lot of muds about whether renting should
take money out of the bank.  Some players say yes, others say no.
I don't think it is a bug, but a deliberate choice the imp has to
make (and it needs to be completely clear to the players - perhaps
a message on the rent screen warning them that the receptionist is
authorized to withdraw money from the player's bank account, if
necessary).

Although, it would be nice to be able to rent out even if you don't
have a days rent, like if you just need 10 minutes to switch to another
machine, or whatever.
:P