Re: Multiple Attacks

From: Paul Siegel (pmsie@CONNCOLL.EDU)
Date: 03/20/98

On Fri, 20 Mar 1998, Andrey Fidrya wrote:
> Another idea: replace the
> "send_to_char("The damn thing's dead already!\r\n", ch);"
> with:
> "break;"
> So we don't spam player with useless messages and just break the loop.

A good idea.  I actually keep two copies of fight.c one which is the
normal file, the other (renamed fight.debug.c) is filled with send_to_char
calls to output just about every detail you could possibly want.  I use
just for testing to see what's going on.  As of right now, I am the only
user, so I'm not too worried about pissing me off.  :)