FTP

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 03/22/98

Just to let you all know that I don't try to single out mistakes people
make when they post something on the FTP site.  I simply post these to the
list to advise others of possible things they could do with the code.  If
you'd like me to look something over before you contribute it, I'd be happy
to.

So in other words, don't be afraid to contribute, it helps many other
people. (And I usually try to suggest via private e-mail first.)