Peditor.

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 03/23/98

Use an event system for paths.  One which orders the events by increasing time
to run.  Store paths as a circular list.  Each mob has a pointer into their
path.  When an item goes off it advances the pointer and adds the next command
into the list.  The event system we use keeps track of the events to the second
so it works pretty well.  Just need to come up with a func that transforms the
75SEC RL into 1HR MUD time.  1.25RLseconds /mud minute.  You would also have to
alter read_mobile or the function calling it to add the first command to the
list.
--Angus