Re: [Ad] Come join us!

From: Raven Jade Kenago (raventhorne@YAHOO.COM)
Date: 03/25/98

Good question :)

Well, the thing I decided to do first was restructure the world and
item files :) Actually the world changes are so minor they can use the
room building help almost straight up with a couple table changes. The
item structures are a lot more complex, but we have documentation on
the web and mud with the new instructions. Mobs will have a couple new
fields but nothing too extreme, we can take mobs in and patch in the
couple extra items ourselves if we have to. No big thing.

Maybe I wasn't clear, I'm rewriting a lot of the mud but I'm about
done with the structures and am moving on to a lot of other
functionality enhancements..