Re: malloc error

From: C^2 (wicked@MAIL1.I1.NET)
Date: 03/28/98

Hello all,

        For the first time, my mud has started crashing for no known
reason.  There is nothing in common with when/why it is crashing ot what
is causing it.  Here is the syslog.CRASH messages.

Sat Mar 28 19:42:39 :: nusage: 1   sockets connected, 1   sockets playing
Sat Mar 28 19:47:39 :: nusage: 1   sockets connected, 1   sockets playing
malloc failure: Cannot allocate memory

I think it is a problem with the hardware/machine memory.  My question is
this, could the mud be causing this, or is it a system problem?

Thanks for any help,
Wicked
fate.cartel.org 4000