Re: VI Wisdom

From: C^2 (wicked@MAIL1.I1.NET)
Date: 03/28/98

Actually, the solution would depend on your skills.  An alternative to
coding db.c would be to write a sed or awk script.  Both of these are
actually quite easy to use and extremely powerful.  I would suggest the
book unix in a nutshell for anyone who does any work in the unix
environment.  I was forced to do shell scripting in my c++ class and found
that extremely powerful scripts can be writen in less than 15 minutes.
Hope this helps give you some alternatives.

Wicked
fate.cartel.org 4000