Re: [LINK] All compiler errors fixed... now I got linker

From: Tharin2002 (Tharin2002@AOL.COM)
Date: 03/29/98

Ok, I need to get this fixed, tell me what parts of any files you need to see
to fix it :) Im clueless. The error is:

*snip*

        set lib=C:\MSDEV\LIB
        link /OUT:circle.exe /nologo /subsystem:console comm.obj act.comm.obj
ac
t.informative.obj act.movement.obj act.item.obj  act.offensive.obj
act.other.obj
 act.social.obj act.wizard.obj ban.obj boards.obj  castle.obj class.obj
config.o
bj constants.obj db.obj fight.obj graph.obj handler.obj  house.obj
interpreter.o
bj limits.obj magic.obj mail.obj mobact.obj modify.obj  objsave.obj olc.obj
rand
om.obj shop.obj spec_assign.obj spec_procs.obj spell_parser.obj  spells.obj
util
s.obj weather.obj redit.obj oedit.obj zedit.obj medit.obj sedit.obj
wsock32.lib
oedit.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SHOP_PRODUCT
medit.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SHOP_KEEPER
sedit.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _SHOP_NUM
circle.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'link' : return code '0x19'
Stop.

*snip*

I got rid of 2 of the errors, got 3 more though. Ok, thanks in advance :)

Tharin