Re: [NEWBIE] Mobile Shop Keepers

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 03/31/98

The problem is that shop keepers are only defined as being able to sell
their goods in certain rooms.

You could have them wander around a bit, like go home at night, or to
the inn/pub at noon ;)  But you'd want to make they get back to their
shop so they can buy and sell for the bulk of the day.

You could, of course, re-write the shop code so they can buy and sell
anywhere, or perhaps just write  a spec_proc if you just want to do
one mob as a wandering merchant.

Wandering guildmasters are another cute idea ;)

Edward Glamkowski, Programmer           Mathematica Policy Research
EGlamkowski@mathematic-MPR.COM          Princeton, NJ
                http://www.mathematica-mpr.com/

"We simply cannot deny the existance of metaphores - not even the bad
ones!"
                        (hat) A Halo Called Fred