Question about the Archipeligo code base..

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 04/01/98

in objact.c there is this hunk of code:
if ((obj->obj_flags.type_flag == ITEM_CONTAINER)
                 && obj->action_description && (obj->obj_flags.value[3] < 0)
                 && !number(0,5))
          act(obj->action_description,FALSE,ch,obj,obj,TO_CHAR);

I know it makes that desc happen for corpses, but do you have an example of this
usage.  I just wish i had a word file to compare some of this code too :(

--Angus