Dynamic Boards for Windows?

From: Arnold Santayana (matrim@KUENTOS.GUAM.NET)
Date: 04/01/98

Hello all,

I had asked George earlier about the patch that Patrick Dughi wrote for
Dynamic Boards on OLC. It appears that this patch needs the file dirent.h,
which is used only on *nix based systems. I was just wondering if there was
anyone out there using a Win based MUD that had a Dynamic board type code,
working for them? If so, could I be contacted? Or if Patrick Dughi has
written any newer patches for a Win based system?  Any information would be
appreciated. Much Thanks.

Arnold