Re: [CODE] Autodiag totally confused now

From: Alex (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 04/03/98

> It will now check to make sure that the player is fighting someone before
> trying to diagnose them.
As a note, I've corrected the snippet on the pages.  And yes, I still
have about 30 pieces of mail to get through with snippets.  Maybe this
weekend.  Life's really busy now, and I'm moving in three weeks, so
nothing might get done for the next month and a half or so.  Be warned.

Ae.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.