OLC, MOBs, and classes

From: Brian (brian@IMI-BOTTLING.COM)
Date: 04/08/98

After hunting through the mailing list archives and turning up nothing
(mostly cause it's been timing out on me the past week), I thought I could
ask here...

I'm wondering if anyone has changed their code from the spec_assign format
of assigning classes to MOBs, into a method where you can add a class to a
MOB through OLC.

Obviously this code would change numerous things, starting with the parse
routines to load the *.mob files, as well as affecting the mob files with a
new entry.  Then of course everything's got to recognize the flag on the
MOB, and then medit has to be modified, etc....  If anyone has done this,
are you willing to share the code?  If you don't want to give out code, can
someone at least point me at the files and code areas that would need
changing?  I'm sure I'm going to miss something since I don't have near the
"intimate" knowledge of circle code as the rest of you.

Thanks in advance for any help...

- Brian