Re: OLC, MOBs, and classes

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 04/08/98

OH! you want to just add a class to the mob.  stick and extra int into the mob
file.  you should be able to figure out how to check sscanf for either 4 or 5
passed in parameters and code around that little hiccup. then save all the mob
files using olc and remove your check.  ESPECS are things like barehandattack:
and strenth:  search for these or just espec in db.c.  memorize db.c
RTFC (in a nice way)
--Angus