Re: Some silly tired questions..

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 04/10/98

1) look for infinite loops in your code.  is it crashing on a command you type.
2) did you decrease the time from 3 minutes?  This is another reason for keeping
this number this big.  check the syslog for LARGE time changes.  See if anything
else is logged.

the best chance is you have an infinite loop.

luck
--Angus