Re: [CODE] Teleport spell -- extract objects -different note

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 04/11/98

At 01:22 PM 4/11/98 -0700, you wrote:
>   sprintf(buf, "(GC) %s has misteleported, attempting to teleport to %s,
>and died.", GET_NAME(ch), GET_NAME(victim));
>   mudlog(buf, BRF, LVL_IMMORT, TRUE);
>   log(buf);

Ok, this kinda bugs me.  I just wanted to point out that I thought that
when the syslog says
[ (GC) Something yadda yadda yadda ]
that the GC was intended to stand for God Command.  Like force or
something.  Am I incorrect and it's just a stylish little thing in
parenthesis for fun?  This shouldn't sound like a Bitch(tm), but I just
thought that maybe people should try to have it work out evenly.

Just a thought.

ObCircle:

I'm working on a basic remorting system patch which should be available by
next weekend.  I'm actually taking time for a real life for one whole day,
then I have school.  I'll keep ya posted.

-B.