Re: NEWBIE: Unknown crashes

From: X Schiltz (joes@SKIPNET.COM)
Date: 04/13/98

On Mon, 13 Apr 1998, OnYx wrote:

> Where is the send_to_all function Located at?

Urg...
The reason that I responded to this, is because I enjoy responding to such
questions first. It isn't really a stupid question, just a bit of a RTM
question. Should you wish to program, you must learn to worship grep,
forsake all others, and keep yourself for it...well...perhaps just
worship it. Try "grep *.c send_to_all", or "grep send_to_all *.c", I
forget which, not that it really matters, if one doesn't work, try the
other.
In conclusion get a UNIX book. UNIX For Dummies worked for me.

\  /    Where am I going? And what's this handbasket
 \/     that I'm in?
 /\
X Schiltz       |  http://www.skipnet.com/~joes/
(Joe Schilz)    |  telnet://mud.dataserv.net:4000