[IMC2] Network access

From: Chris Jacobson (fear@ATHENET.NET)
Date: 04/18/98

Well I've installed IMC2 on my MUD, and have been busy changing it to C++
code (classes, members, etc).  I've sent an email to the admin of the
IMC2 network, but after a week, I have still not received a response...

I am wondering if anyone out there is already on the IMC2 network, and
would be willing to provide my MUD, Aliens vs Predator, with a connection
to the IMC2 network, until I can get in contact with the admin of the
network.

- Chris Jacobson