[CODE] "Red Button" question

From: Knite Hawk (knitehwk@CITILINK.COM)
Date: 04/19/98

I ran across a Red Button code, and it reminded me of an idea that a
friend of mine had, where as soon as you got to a specific level, it would
autoequip you with a device that would teleport you to somewhere else on
the mud, if you so chose to use it. Perhaps a Staff or something that
takes you into another zone, maybe one that has no actual Entrances/Exits.

But, the Red Button code doesn't teleport you to a specific place, it
teleports you to a Random place. I know very little about C code. Could
someone tell me how to alter that piece of code to teleport a player to a
specific place?

The code can be found at
http://democracy.queensu.ca/~fletcher/Circle/Snippet/button.txt

It's just a guess, but I'm guessing that the only thing I'd have to alter
would be to change

char_to_room(ch, number(0, top_of_world));

char_to_room(ch, number(0, 12309));  /* Teleport to room 12309 */

or perhaps

char_to_room(ch, 12309); /* Teleport to room 12309 */

But, that's just a guess. If I'm write, then I'd be surprising myself

Thanx,
Knite Hawk