Re: ascii II beta test

From: Andy Hubbard (hub@LEICESTER.AC.UK)
Date: 04/20/98

 I implement DreamScapes MUD, and am currently using your ascii pfile patch
Sammy, albeit heavily modified (umm, more like 'added too').
 DreamScapes runs under WinNT server 4, sp3.  If you need a beta test on
that platform I am certain the players will put up with even more crashes
for a while :)
 Nah, it'll test on a test port really :)
 The nature of code development here also means it'll get passed through
Windows '95's grinding maw as well.
 I compile with Cygnus beta 19.1, run in a dos box, or under bash (until
beta 19 broke bash that was). I'll test with both, bash just won't reboot
more than 4 times now without going ape and booting lotsa muds :( ... wow,
cool tangent *slap*.
 Let me know if you need a tester.

Andy

               #####  DreamScapes MUD  (playtest)  #####
Endure no Immitations for They Will Surely Become Your Nightmares
                       telnet://winnt.cmht.le.ac.uk:4000
        http://homepages.webleicester.co.uk/hub/ds/main.html