Re: [Compiling]

From: Patrick J. Dughi (dughi@IMAXX.NET)
Date: 04/20/98

> When I compile it in linux I get this message:

        >comm.c compilation error messages removed<
>
> Please help

        Just a wild guess but i'd say that you could source your problem
to something with your header files:

        1) you have to (re?)run the configure program
        2) you added/moved a header file out-of-order (make sure conf.h
and sysdep.h are first, always).
        3) one of your most recent additions was badly done (forgetting to
put a semicolon to the end of a structure in structs.h for example).

Chances are that your comm.c code is fine, but the header files are
whacked, i'd check there first..
                                                PjD