Re: Quinn, and his many other aliases.

From: Fili (cybom@NETROPOLIS.NET)
Date: 04/20/98

Raf wrote:

> Just a note - Anyone thinking of trying to make a legal case against
> Quinn may run into a bit of a problem; he's 16 years old.
> I know that in my country at least, you cant take action against
> someone under 21. What needs to be done is simply to contact
> this persons parents IMO. Not that i'm volunteering for the job :)

Get me the phone # and I will contact him.

NOTE: You CAN sue his parents for his actions and if there is a criminal
offense he CAN be prosecuted but not as an adult. In Texas, if he is 17
he can be prosecuted for a felony as an adult, but for a (small crime, I
cant think of the word right now) you cant be prosecuted as an adult
until you are 18. If you commit a felony like murder though you can be
prosecuted as an adult if you are 14 or higher.

Fili