DG Scripts & Old Style Classes

From: Fili (cybom@NETROPOLIS.NET)
Date: 04/21/98

Question 1) (please reply to both by private email...)
What was the webpage set up for the DG Scripts addons? I decided it was time to
actually figure out what about 100+ of the messages I have in my circle folder
are actually talking about :)

2) Is anyone out there that still uses BPL 11 style level structures and needs
to rewrite them? I hacked out a quick program a week or so ago and I'm trying to
decide if I should release it to the list