Re: [LIST] Idea / Request

From: Joshua Ray (avram@GTE.NET)
Date: 04/21/98

I am glad someone actually can help or as at least on my side wich is the
newbie side i my self has just started learning c code and the fre
circlemuds sites that i know the ftp one and some others but neither of them
has much with sniplets and i am wondering if there is a site with better
ones to learn from and to add to ours muds if so please let me know and i am
sure the rest of us newbies would love to hear the address to =)
thanx,
Avram