Re: [LIST] Idea / Request from John Evans on Tue, Apr 21, 1998 at 03:07:09PM -0600

From: Eric Green (ejg3@CORNELL.EDU)
Date: 04/23/98

> There is already a moderated CircleMUD mailing list that I'm on, and
> there is little to no traffic on the list. There's so little mail on it,
> that I sometimes wonder if it's still around.

It has been down for some time... someone removed the listserv.imaxx.net
address, but i'm not sure when.  It should be functional again.

For details on the list, go to http://www.imaxx.net/mcircle/
There isn't a lot of mail on the list (even when it is working), but
it does seem to effectively stop discussions on new mailing lists. :)

Eric