Re: Weather zones.

From: Leonardo Herrera (leherrer@ENTELCHILE.NET)
Date: 04/23/98

Patrick J. Dughi wrote:
[...]
>         Maybe some sort of .. How about this:
>
> Make a graph of your zones.. sure it loops, sure it interconnects,
> no big deal.

[...]

> something like...
>
>   3-4   10 8
>   | /----\|
> 1-2-5-15-30-42-22-23-24-25
>     |     |
>     12    19

I wonder if anyone can give me some example of graph functions to make a
graphic display of zones. The method I want is similar, but with
adyacent (sp?) rooms only... is for my offline editor. I'm working on
it, but I have problems with zones that have inconsistents exits (like
mirror zones, such the eastern desert).

My map looks great (there is a preview located at
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/4515/ced.html :), but I'm on
real trouble with reading existing zones. I have (almost) null knowledge
on graph functions, so please give me a hand (if you wish).

Well... thanks, and sorry for my english (ugh)
--
Leonardo Herrera L.
mailto:leherrer@entelchile.net