[Newbie]&[Website]

From: Joshua Ray (avram@GTE.NET)
Date: 04/23/98

Well i am haveing some problems with oasisolc when ever i lets say make a
zone put some rooms in it save it all then i hafta go.  So i shutdown the
mud.  When i come back it isnt there, i guess it has been erased or
something like that.  If you have any help about this please let me know!

And I am still Waiting for more people who want to put a short description
and a link to there mud on my web site!  soon as i get more people to do
this i can get those chat rooms going =)
and people who want to add there sniplets or how ever there spelled would be
apreatied =)
Thanx.
Avram