Re: Circlemud design issues

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 04/26/98

<holds his breath as he jumps into a thread he hardly understands>

This is what I've heard.

dak:  function yada
jt:   you're wrong
dak:  no, backs it up
jt:   yes, you are, and I can offer flimsy support
dak:  bleh

Rather than try to further anything, it seems like both parties
(desperately tries not to make this sound like a flame) are being
adversarial, and, rather than presenting cold hard information, (except in
the case of the mudservices.com web site, which doesn' really pertain all
that much here.)  If this message was totally unhelpful to you, its one of
many.

---

ObCircle:  (note that I didn't think the above was relevant)

DG Scripts with OLC comes with no support for Obuild.  I may have a public
release of a trigedit for obuild.  If I do release it (I'm debating,
because I may keep it as one of those little things that I can say I have
while some other MUDs may not), it won't be supported because I'm not
completely familiar with obuild's code and it's probably semi-buggy.

-B.  (wooT!)