[NEWBIE]

From: Joshua Ray (avram@GTE.NET)
Date: 04/26/98

I have been tryin to add races for some time i have had en error it took 8
people to fix cus no one knew what it was but i have fixed that "on my own
for once i might add" and now i have another error might anyone know what
this error means?...

interpreter.c
interpreter.c(1473) : error C2106: '=' : left operand must be l-value
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: 'cl' : return code '0x2'
Stop.

hum i have no clue and no one else i know does either =) well the like of
code it...

GETPFILEPOS(d->character) = create_entry(GET_NAME(d->character));

well if anyone knows whats goin on here please please please let me know =)