Re: Bickering,yadda+obcircle - mob wands

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 04/27/98

James, it is also not productive to forget to include somethin the other 400
people on the list care about.  take it to private email or include a nifty
idea.

--Angus

obcircle:  I was just pondering how stupid it seem that mobs do not use the
wands, potions, and staves that they hold. (potions i can understand, the
players would never get their hands on them)  I think i am going hunting in
mobact.c and add a bit of code that:

if(FIGHTING(mob))
   if(GET_EQ(mob,WEAR_HOLD)&&(that item is a wand or staff))
      if(!number(0,20))
         figure out who should get the effect if it is a wand(heal/harm)
         use_item(mob,target,obj);