Re: Quinn is moving again

From: Knite Hawk (knitehwk@CITILINK.COM)
Date: 04/27/98

Damn....
Will you please drop this whole Quinn thing. Everyone? Please? You're
basically persecuting the hell outta this guy because of a couple of
apparent facts, and a butt-load of conjectured rumors that no one can
prove. I don't know how many times I saw something similar to the
following on the list last week:
"Yeah, my mud crashed last night, and ahh...uhhh...it was Quinn..."
They have no justification for thinking it was, no reason behind it. They
just heard that was the named scapegoat of choice for CircleMUD problems,
and decided it must have been him.

In case you haven't noticed, he appears to have penty of other resources
to get on the net, as anyone should. It's getting harder to blacklist
people than it used to be. So, either call Canada's counterpart of the FBI
or SS (secret service) and tell them what the problem is. Let them laugh
in your face, despite the fact that it's over the phone...either that, or
please, I beg you, take it somewhere besides the list...please?

Last time I checked, this emailing list had nothing to do with prosecuting
and persecuting people, for whatever reasons.
If I'm wrong about that, lemme know...