Re: [OFF-TOPIC] Harrassment

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 04/27/98

>That wasnt hacking, they gave me the password, and I didnt destroy their
>mud, I just put up a sign that simply said "Ive struck again, and blah
>blah blah" I was just doing it cause kaedric asked me to and hes a good
>bud of mine.  They deleted their mud by their own will.

Ok, you admit to putting up the sign.  Even if you had the password, it
may not be hacking, but it is still computer vandalism.  Also, you said
in the message "I've struck AGAIN"  Which says right there, that you have
done so before.

---
"One hundred years from now, none of this will matter because you and I
will be dead -- unless the Grim Reaper has switched his record-keeping to
a Windows 95-based system, in which case we all might live forever. "
-- Associated Press