[OlEdit][WIN]Clipboard formats + MXP/Zmud

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 04/29/98

Head over to www.zuggsoft.com and check out the developers forum and the MXP
idea.  The basic thought is to figure out a communication protocol between a mud
and a client that will allow for the spawning of windows and the exchange of
data.  This sounds wonderful for OLC, shop lists, who_lists, and other
interesting features.  This is and idea simular to MSP (Mud Sound Protocol). How
would you like, during combat, for the mud to send your, your opponents, and
your tanks condition to a separate window that you can use a right-button menu
to do things too?

--Angus