Re: [LIST] Proposal to Increase Traffic

From: Alex (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 04/29/98

> >Now I don't know how many others agree, but I'm kinda bummed by the limit
> >of 50 on messages per day... seems sometimes there are some good
> >discussions kept at bay because of it.
> Alex can override the limit if there is a conversation going on, I think.
Which I do.  I'm looking into the possibility of putting it up to 75, but
I have to have authorization from the person who admins the listserv to do
so.  With all likelihood though, the limit will vanish once post moves to
the new machine.  This will also make the archives work on a consistent
basis.

Ae.