Re: how do i make level restricted rooms.

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 04/30/98

He has a point.  We've seen object minlevels, it might be kinda nifty to
add a world spec type thing to do something like:

10~  // character must be level 10
A voice from above booms, 'You aren't worthy of this room!'~ //message to
char

Not difficult.  I might write it.  Neat.

(extra stuff not deleted for completion)