Mob Communication

From: Lord Kyu (shapeshifter@TKA.COM)
Date: 05/03/98

        Just recently I made a change to my realm that stopped players from being
able to send tells to mobs. I was wondering if there might be any drawbacks
to this, or any loss of game play because of this change. I know that if
using mobs for questing not being able to send tells to that person might
make a difference, so I will probably make a check to see if the mob is a
switched player. I do know that a lot of the players in the realm use tells
to see if a certain mob has reloaded. Others, use tells to see which mob
they wish to track or to summon. Note that at the current moment, players
are still able to reply to mobs.

- Lord Kyu -