Re: switch vs if

From: Chris Powell (darkness@CHESHIRE.GATOR.NET)
Date: 05/03/98

On Sun, 3 May 1998, George wrote:

> Use 'gcc -S' and see what the resulting assembly is.  It also depends on
> optimization, your compiler, and the alignment of the planets.

WHat about my zodiac sign??  A word to the wise do not compile gimp on a
486-DX4/100 unless you got a lot of spare time.

Are there any plans to revamp the magic system in circle?
Chris Powell           * I don't have bugs, I have   * I don't crash, I
http://patch.gator.net * randomly developed features * have random reboots

Expect the worst, hope for the best, be thankful for the few errors you get.