[NEWBIE] Weapon Vamp Touch Spec Procs.

From: Owen Brodal-Robertson (firemage@ZIP.COM.AU)
Date: 05/04/98

I'd like to create a weapon that sucks the damage it does to the victim,
and adds it too the attacker's hitpoints (i.e. Like the vampiric touch
spell used in some muds), Has anyone implemented something like this that
they'd be willing to share? I'd like some example code for the actual
vamping code, where the damage the weapon does is added to the attackers
hitpoints, I'm not sure if I'll need to do more modifications, but I want
the vamp, to allow the player to gain over their maximum hitpoints.

Thanks.