Re: [CODE] [NEWBIE] do_look crashing MUD! :-(

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 05/04/98

DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING! DING!
We have a winner (I hope). Trying to debug without being in debug mode?
strange....
God save us from menu based systems that lets us only easily do what the
designers used their cracked crystal balls to decipher what we THINK we want to
do.  Sigh.  half the time i am not sure what i want to do till i do it.
--Angus