Re: [CODE]

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@CALIFORNIA.COM)
Date: 05/05/98

On Tue, 5 May 1998, Axiem wrote:

->Like one that has all the spell parser, class parser engines and stuff,
->but you get to write all the data, instead of changing current stuff.
->And for everything you wanted, you could use a patch to put it in easily.

Then do it.  Simple as that.  I was going to do something along these
lines before, along with a few major modifications of the game system
in CircleMUD, but discovered that I didn't have the time or
inclination.

-dak