Re: Memoriesssssssss (ok, just Memory)

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 05/06/98

1) don't forget to cut out the mail list .sig, this showed up with 2 of the
things.

2) please please please let this be unix.

3) hopefully a way to fix this:
a) shut down mud completely (including autorun script)
b) type limit;unlimit;limit
c) did the stacksize, memoryuse, and datasize increase?  if so, you should be
all set
d) run autorun &
e) put unlimit into your .login or .cshrc or .tcshrc or .profile (so many files)

--Angus