[NEWBIE] PRF_FLAGGED for mobs?

From: Mark Gerritsen (m.p.h.gerritsen@STUDENT.UTWENTE.NL)
Date: 05/06/98

Hello,

I'm working on a 'fly' spell, and I made the spell like normal, with
AFF_FLY. Then I made a preference flag PRF_FLY, to enable players to stand
(not fly) even if they have the ability to fly, and choose to fly again
later (for as long as the spell lasts)

I forgot that technically, mobs don't have the PRF flags, since it is
stored in char_data.player_specials.pref, which in structs.h is defined as
"PC only", sort of... it seems to work fine, using PRF_FLAGGED for mobs,
though...

Is it a bad thing to use these flags for mobs? Is there a "neater" way to
do what I'm doing? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Havoc of Dagmarck (Mark Gerritsen)