[CODE] DGevents

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 05/06/98

Hi.  I just put in DG Events and have two or three quick questions about
them.  I'm looking at the sample cocaine sniffing event and don't quite get
a few things.

a) What would GET_CHAR_SNIFF(ch) be defined as?
b) What exactly does this line do CREATE(sniff, struct sniff_event_obj, 1);

Well, that's all.  Hopefully these aren't too easy of questions :)

Chuck Reed     | Q: Did you?  Did you order the code red? |
creed@i-55.com | A: YOU'RE GOD DAMNED RIGHT I DID!        |

"Jesus saves . . . . he passes to Moses.  Moses shoots, HE SCORES!"
                                                -Unknown