Re: [CODE] DGevents Wed, May 06, 1998 at 11:29:04AM -0500

From: Eric Green (ejg3@CORNELL.EDU)
Date: 05/06/98

> Hi.  I just put in DG Events and have two or three quick questions about
> them.  I'm looking at the sample cocaine sniffing event and don't quite get
> a few things.
>
> a) What would GET_CHAR_SNIFF(ch) be defined as?

GET_CHAR_SNIFF(ch) would be a "struct event".  Typically set using

    GET_CHAR_SNIFF(ch) = event_create(...);

> b) What exactly does this line do CREATE(sniff, struct sniff_event_obj, 1);

The CREATE(...) allocates memory for the sniff_event_obj structure.  This
structure saves the sniff event data until the sniff event occurs.

You might find some more information at http://cmrsrc.gator.net/dgevent/

Eric