[CODE] DG Events - Pointers to events

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 05/06/98

I'm sorry, my last message wasn't exactly clear.  I was wondering how to
define the pointers to events.  In the example the pointer is
GET_CHAR_SNIFF(ch).  Now, I was wondering what the

#define GET_CHAR_SNIFF(ch)      (SUBJECT IN QUESTION)

Subject in question part looks like :)  Does this have to be defined like
that?  If I don't define it like that, I get implicit declaration warnings.
 If it does have to be defined, heh, what as?