Re: Hedit Version 2

From: Akuma/Chris Baggett/DOOMer (doomer18@EARTHLINK.NET)
Date: 05/08/98

At 04:55 PM 5/8/98 -0400, you wrote:
>- this also adds in help file min levels that will need to be set for
>        immortal help entries (unless you want mortals to be able to get help
>        on wiz commands)..thanks for this part go out to Akuma..you can reach
>        him at doomer@bayou.com (or  kramer.tander.com 1666 as Akuma)

Thanks for this, but they won't be able to reach me at that address anymore.
I changed my ISP, because bayou.com kept complaining I was online a little
more than what they considered to be "unlimited".

Anyway, the address needs to be changed from doomer@bayou.com to
doomer18@earthlink.net

(And no, i'm much older than 18.  I just happen to like the number,
  and doomer69 was taken. :-)

Code On
Akuma the Raging Coder

  |     "Yea, though I code in the Valley of the Shadow of No      |
  | Documentation, I will fear no task: for thy C Book is with me" |
  |          "Nothing is IMPOSSIBLE, Just IMPROBABLE"              |
  |     "Easier Said Than Done, But Better Done Than Said..."      |