Re: ANTI_RACE_FLAGS

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 05/09/98

>I added the ANTI_<race> flags to the normal obj flags, and now that I look
>back on it, I wish that I had added them to a bitvector of their own. That
>way the rest of the object flags wouldn't be cluttered the the
>ANTI_<class> and ANTI_<race> flags. LIke Usama says, it is a bit of work,
>but would be well worth it.

It is well worth it.  I made two object flags areas.  One for ANTI flags and
one for ITEM flags.
The differences are like so:

A few ANTI flags:
   ANTI_PALADIN
   ANTI_DWARF
   ANTI_DROP
   ANTI_SEE (intangible stuff)
   ANTI_LOCATE

A few ITEM flags

   ITEM_TWO_HANDED
   ITEM_MAGIC
   ITEM_HOLDABLE

You get the point.  And yes, it is a bit of work . . . . but isn't that why
you run a mud? :)

Chuck Reed        | Ash of Dark Horizon                          |
creed@i-55.com    | telnet://dh.gator.net:6001                   |
creed@selu.edu    | http://www.i-55.com/~twingo/horizon          |
ash@dh.gator.net  | http://www.jokes.com (Not mine, but funny)   |