Re: Circle & SQL??

From: The Merciless lord of Everything (serces@MUD.DK)
Date: 05/11/98

Daniel Wrote:

[CUT]
> wouldn't know how much to read in for the password (unless you're
> going to do it a byte at a time or you're going to write the length of
> the string before the string--but that'll make files bigger).
*giggle* That actually makes sense, after I wrote the letter, I
walked a long walk, and during the walk, I actually figured out why
it was so... *duh* Just me.. :)

> regard it as a bug.  Hmm, it's probably one of those things in bpl13,
> though.
Is it fixed in BPL13? not that it matters anyway, but just curious..
Maybe I should actually take a look at something higher than BPL11..
:)

S. P. Skou